Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding
All the flavors of your favorite autumn desserts (and coffee shop must-haves), but with better nutrition.
Chia seeds are an incredible source of dietary fiber. On average, one ounce of chia seeds provides 10 grams of dietary fiber. Pumpkin puree is also a great source of vitamin A. And if you're looking to reduce calories, replace the coconut milk with your favorite sugar-free plant milk.
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup coconut milk(full-fat from a can)
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 scoops Goddess Glow Beauty Collagen
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- coconut yogurt or whipped coconut cream to top (optional)
- Mix the chia seeds, coconut milk, almond milk, collagen, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until everything is well incorporated.
- Cover and place in the fridge to firm up for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Top with coconut yogurt or whipped coconut cream, and a sprinkle of cinnamon and/or walnuts.
(*Recipe adapted from Choosing Chia)