How Goddess Glow Beauty Collagen Works
- Hydrolyzed Collagen
- Collagen is a fundamental protein that creates connective tissues in the skin, tendons, ligaments, muscles, cartilage, bones, and the lining of internal organs
- Tissues formed by collagen in the deep layers of skin are where many immune cells live
- Maintaining collagen production in this area can help ensure that enough immune cells populate the skin and maintain a healthy immune response
- Hydrolyzed collagen is collagen that’s broken down into smaller pieces that are easier for the body to process
- We’ve included this ingredient to help support the structure of connective tissues in the skin, muscles, and cartilage that surrounds joints as these are the most heavily affected areas during the menopausal transition
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Hyaluronic acid is a substance that the body naturally produces
- It can be found in the skin and connective tissues in the eyes
- Its primary function is to help your body retain moisture and keep tissues hydrated and healthy
- We’ve included this ingredient to help support skin health because hyaluronic acid helps bind to water molecules and keeps skin hydrated, soft, and supple. It may also help keep joints lubricated, which could reduce joint inflammation and joint pain as women progress through menopause
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin C helps promote the production of collagen and helps maintain the skin’s immune health
- It’s an antioxidant that helps protect skin from oxidative stress and free radicals caused by UV rays and other environmental factors
- We’ve included this ingredient to help maintain the production of new collagen and to help maintain immune health in the skin
- Hydrolyzed Collagen
Our pasture raised, grass-fed collagen peptide powder contains collagen type I, which is naturally present in skin and is largely responsible for skin’s elasticity and strength. By combining moisture-inducing hyaluronic acid with collagen, our Goddess Glow helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and keeps your skin glowing with youthful elasticity and strength.*
- 80mg of Hyaluronic Acid
- 20g of Hydrolyzed Collagen
Advanced Bone & Joint Health
Goddess Glow contains type I collagen and type III collagen to help improve joint health through bone absorption of calcium and other vital nutrients, increasing bone density and strength. We also include hyaluronic acid, which helps to keep joints hydrated to reduce inflammation and joint pain.*
- Type I and III Collagen
After decades of study on the gut microbiome, I am confident that it is responsible for nearly 1/3 of your overall health. From immune health and heart health, to nutrient sensing, weight gain and sugar metabolism, all the way to mood, anxiety and sleep improvements - if your gut is out of balance, your health is out of balance.- Dr. John Konhilas, PhD and Leading Women's Health Researcher
Information & Directions For Use
- Recommended usage: Combine 1-2 scoops with 8 oz. of liquid, mix thoroughly.
- Use daily for best results.
- Can be taken in the morning, afternoon, or evening.
- Soluble in hot or cold liquids, including coffee and smoothies.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Serving size: 2 scoops (scoop included)
- Servings per bag: 15
- Net Wt 10oz (284g)
The MenoLabs Difference
- Grass-Fed, Pasture-Raised
- Paleo & Keto Friendly
- Whole30 Approved
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Dairy Free
- 3rd Party Tested
- All-Natural Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Safe & Hormone Free
- Manufactured to cGMP Standards
Co-founders, Vanessa and Danielle, want women in menopause to feel like themselves again, and be the healthiest, best version of themselves - through their menopause journey and beyond.
Every woman deserves to find her inner goddess!