Goddess Energy Pop Recipe
Goddesses, great news — you asked for ideas for healthy snacks—and we heard you! We have a recipe for a fun treat during the holidays. Actually, these little morsels of delight are great for any day because they’re not only delicious, you’ll get amazing benefits from them via our not-so-secret ingredient: Goddess Glow Collagen. It’s a little messy to make but so worth it in the end!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Recipes make 30 pops
Serving size: 2 pops per serving
1 cup raw, unsalted pumpkin seeds
1 cup raw flaxseeds
1 cup pitted Medjool Dates
¾ cup cocoa powder
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 ½ cups Goddess Glow collagen
- Grind the seeds in a food processor.
- Add pitted Medjool dates and cocoa powder to the food processor. Process until the mixture is the consistency of sand.
- Add in the sea salt, vanilla extract, and banana. Process until well combined.
- Transfer the dough from the food processor to a large mixing bowl, add in the Goddess Glow collagen and mix with your hands until everything is combined. This will get very sticky.
- Add a little cocoa powder to an empty bowl for rolling.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop 1 tablespoon at a time from the batter and form balls.
- Roll each ball in cocoa powder to coat and arrange on a plate in a single layer. Repeat until about 30 balls are formed. If the batter gets too sticky to manage, put it in the refrigerator to set for 15 minutes and then begin rolling again.
- Once all the balls are formed, insert a stick to the bottom. Add the plate to the freezer. Once frozen, transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.