Pumpkin Pie Muffins
These pumpkin muffins scream "autumn is here!" Packed full of pumpkin, pecans, and molasses, every bite is packed full of flavor and fiber.
- 1 cup raw pecans, chopped
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 1 tbsp. molasses
- Preheat the oven to 325° and line a muffin pan with 9 paper cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut sugar, and salt.
- Add the eggs, coconut oil, and molasses and stir well. Stir in the pecans and scoop into the liners.
- Bake for 25 minutes- the edges should be slightly brown.
- Let them cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the pan and cool completely. They can be stored at room temperature for 3 days, refrigerate them if storing for longer.
(Recipe adapted from Real Food with Jessica)