Mushroom & Spinach Cauliflower Rice
This low-carb mushroom and spinach cauliflower rice can be served as an entrée or a side. Either way, you will love it.
- 10 oz. frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2-3 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups spinach
- More soy sauce to taste
- Cook the cauliflower rice according to the package instructions.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium heat. Add the onions and cook until soft.
- Toss in the mushrooms and sauté until cooked, they should be soft and tender.
- Add the garlic and stir in.
- Stir in the cauliflower rice and soy sauce. Mix until the cauliflower rice has absorbed the soy sauce.
- Top the mixture with spinach, stir and cook until spinach becomes wilted.
(Recipe adapted from Stylish Cravings)