Berry Faux-jito Spritz
Love mojitos, hate hangovers and want something healthy and hydrating? This spritzer has all the taste without the calories or hot flash-inducing effects of alcohol. It's not overly sweet and the muddled mint and fruit really makes it feel like a cocktail!
This tasty mocktail will keep you hydrated through the summer and the addition of MenoLabs Happy Fiber helps you meet your daily fiber goals.
- Handful of your favorite berries - blueberries, blackberries, sliced strawberries, and any of your favorite local berries
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- Lime - rolled and sliced
- 1 tsp Happy Fiber
- 8 oz sparkling water (such as San Pellegrino)
- 1/4 cup crushed ice
- Optional: powdered monk fruit - add about 1/4 teaspoon or to taste until it's perfectly sweet
- In a glass, muddle together berries, lime & mint - if you don't have a muddler, a wooden spoon works just fine.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Pour sparkling water over muddled fruit & ice.
- Add 1 tsp of Happy Fiber.
- Stir well.
- Add monk fruit for an extra touch of sweetness, if desired.
- Garnish with extra berries, mint, and lime.